Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vewwy Scawwwy!

Since yesterday was Halloween and I was waaay too busy passing out candy to cute lil trick-or-treaters watching terrifying movies, folding laundry, and drinking wine (basically a typical evening, minus the terrifying movie part) to write a blog post, I'll share my creepy story with you today.  I'll also share this 'boo' pizza with you.  It was delicious, scary, and no bueno for the ol' calorie count.



**Side note--I honestly wish we did get trick-or-treaters at our house...definitely one downfall of living on a gravel road.

So I snapped these photos while running the Rock 'n' Roll half-marathon in St. Louis the other weekend.  Why they turned out weird like this, I have absolutely no idea.  I use a setting on my camera phone that makes pics a bit more clear (and also saves copies of the photos on the phone, for some odd reason).  These are the copies that turned out weird!!



Seeing double at Busch Stadium...




And my personal favorite...man with detached legs!!



Happy belated Halloween, everyone!  I hope you ate way too much candy last nigh, then went out to Wal-Mart and bought up all the left-overs for 50% off...cause that's definitely what I did. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment