Monday, December 3, 2012

Your bed. On procrastination.

The other day, my girlfriends and I were talking about laundry.  Yes, that's right, laundry.  Our conversation went a little like this: "How do you separate yours?  How do you get your husband to do a load?  What is your favorite way to procrastinate the folding process?  How in the world do you get the cow poop stains out of a pair of blue jeans?"  We could seriously go on and on.  No judging please!    

My loads of separation consist of darks, colors, whites, and of course, cow poop.  When you marry a country boy, you are pretty much guaranteed to have at least one load/week that consists of cow poop, hay particles, mud, and/or other miscellaneous animal fluids.  Again, no judging please.

However, don't be like me.  Do NOT procrastinate this much.  Procrastination to this extent shouldn't be legal.


This is your bed.





This is your bed on crack procrastination.



The sad part is that I'd already removed/folded two baskets out of this mess...and it was still covered.  Like I said, don't be like me ;)

Have a great week and remember; laundry folding goes much faster with a glass of merlot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment