Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Men in My :Life...

...are kinda furry! And hairy... And have 4 legs... I know what you're all thinking, minds out of the gutter please and thanks!

This is Elliot, showcasing his muddiest, best looking side. Thanks bud!




He's a 24 yr old Appendix Quarter Horse, who really thinks he's about 5ish.

This is Tucker



He's a 9 month old wire-haired pointer/spaniel cross. And I love him!

His favorite past-times include:

1. Snoring on my leg



2. Passing ridiculous amounts of gas




(you can't tell from here, but if there was wallpaper in this picture, it'd be peeling off the wall...which actually makes no sense at all)

3. Sleeping and playing, but we're still working on those pics!

The end!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so sweet! I love them too. Can't wait to meet Tucker. I hope Millie and he get along.

    ReplyDelete